Effective since: February 07, 2023
Information we collect
- Contact information such as name, email, mobile number, phone number, address.
- Payment and billing information such as billing address and payment method. We NEVER collect your credit card/debit card or banking information. This information will be obtained and processed by our online payment gateway partner and will not be stored by Life & Pursuits.
- Information you post in a public space on our website.
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history and marketing preferences.
- Personal information such as your date of birth, family information and any other detail provided by you during registration on our website.
- Other information. If you visit our website, we may collect information about your IP address, the browser you're using, the type of device you are using and/or the operating system your device is running. We might look at which site you came from, time duration spent on our website, pages accessed or which site you visit when you leave us.
We may collect information
- Directly from you when you register/sign up on our website or buy products. We also collect information if you post a comment/review on our websites or submit information such as pin code while using the website.
- Passively, using tracking technologies like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons/tracking links for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- From third parties such as information like name and email id provided by third party social media sites to us, when you use an integrated social media feature on our websites.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify, Inc. They provide an online e-commerce platform that enables us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored through the general Shopify application, Shopify’s data storage and databases. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Use of your personal information
We use the information we collect:
- To communicate with you for order fulfilment, purchase confirmation, respond to your queries or service requests or administering your account.
- To provide customized product and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- To make our products and services better. By collecting site trends and customer interests we may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- For marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers, new features or products, products or services you may be interested in, newsletter, surveys, etc.
- To send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account activity or any purchase made by you.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
- Third party service providers: We may share information with third parties who help us with our business activities such as logistic partners, payment processors or transactional message processors etc. Such third parties may use this information on our behalf only to perform their functions.
- Compliance with law: We may share information if it is necessary to do so to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or any government agency request.
- To any other third party: We may share information with a third party to be used by them and in accordance with their own policies with your prior consent to do so.
- Business Transfers: We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business.
PROMOTIONS, GIVEAWAYS, SURVEYS and CONTESTS ARE COVERED UNDER THIS POLICY
You may opt out of receiving our newsletter or/and marketing emails by following the instructions to do so, included in these emails or by updating your preferences in ‘my account’ section on our website.
We collects your email address to provide necessary transaction confirmation notifications. You may also opt-in to be a part of our Life & Pursuits mailing list. In doing so, we will use your email address to provide promotional or marketing material regarding the launch of new products, events, service, and other items of interest.
Third party sites
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional, generally accepted industry standards.
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, Life and Pursuits will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13 years. If you are under 13, please have your parents or legal guardian enter their information when required. If a parent or legal guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided his or her personal information without parental consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will remove the information from our files. Additionally, if Life & Pursuits becomes aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with his or her personal information, we will delete the information from our files.
Your Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, subject to applicable law, you have the following rights under California law with respect to your personal information:
- Right to Know: You may have the right to request what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and/or sell, as applicable and request the information be provided to you in a portable format.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that is collected or maintained by us.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale: We do not sell your personal information but to the extent we were ever to change this policy, you have the right to request to be opted out from any future sales of your personal information by us. This opt-out will not change your preferences with respect to the receipt of marketing and other communications from the Company.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: You have the right not to be denied goods or services, charged Different prices or rates for goods or services, or receive a Differing level of quality of goods or services as a result of exercising the above rights.
Protecting Yourself. You are solely responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the secrecy of your User ID, passwords and/or any account information in your possession or control. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. The Website contains links to third parties who may collect information directly from you. Each of the websites linked from the Website have separate privacy policies and data collection practices, Life & Pursuits has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites nor does Life & Pursuits make any warranties or representations about the contents, products or services offered on such websites or the security of any information you provide to them. In addition, it is important to keep us updated with your most current contact information.
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can email us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices please contact us at the appropriate address below. We will attempt to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information.
Consul Nature Elements USA Inc
1968 S. Coast Hwy #3201
Laguna Beach, CA, 92651, USA
Updates to this policy
We may update our privacy practices from time to time. If we make any changes in our policy, we will post the revised version on this page. Please check the policy effective date at the top.
Other Important Information
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
- Third Party Applications/Websites: We have no control over the privacy practices of websites or applications that we do not own.
- If you are visually impaired, you may access this notice through your browser’s audio reader.