For adults, losing hair is not an uncommon issue. Two-thirds of American males will noticeably lose hair by the time they are 35 years old, according to the American Hair Loss Association. It is also common for women to begin losing their hair in their 30s. But just because it happens frequently doesn't mean it is easy to accept when your own gorgeous hair begins thinning down. Fortunately, an organic way to prevent the unpleasant from happening is “Pure Bhringraj Oil.”
Oiling your hair regularly with pure Bhringraj oil, especially in your 30s, can help you battle various hair problems, including hair loss, hair thinning, and graying.
Let's take a deeper look at pure Bhringraj oil's many benefits and how it can enhance your hair care routine.
What is Pure Bhringraj Oil?
Pure Bhringraj oil isn’t some new trend in the market but comes from ancient Ayurveda books and scriptures.
Bhringraj oil is extracted from a plant called “false daisy” or Karisalankanni and is known to have many medicinal benefits. Being rich in Calcium, iron, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and magnesium, and the ability to penetrate your hair follicles easily, Bhringraj oil is often prescribed for hair treatment.
According to Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of healing the body through traditional Indian herbs, Bhringraj can boost hair growth, prevent graying, split ends, and reduce dandruff.
With the regular use of pure Bhringraj oil, you can increase the growth of your hair naturally, resulting in thickness and lustrous shine.
What Are the Benefits of Oiling Your Hair With Pure Bhringraj Oil?
Bhringraj oil is classified as "Rasayana" in Ayurveda, which has anti-aging and rejuvenation properties. It can heal your scalp and give you healthy hair. Here are a few ways oiling your hair with Bhringraj oil can help you:
- Bhringraj Oil for Hair Growth
Bhringraj oil performs incredibly well for hair growth, increasing the number of hair follicles, which aids in the growth of hair. Being rich in vitamin E, the oil also works well to combat free radicals that interfere with hair growth.
- Bhringraj Oil for Better Nourishment to the Hair
When regularly used for hair massage, the oil stimulates hair growth by reactivating hair follicles and increasing the blood circulation to the roots, which is necessary for hair development. The oil also effectively reduces itchy scalp and eventually stops hair fall.
- Bhringraj Oil Helps to Treat Scalp Infections
The inflammation of hair follicles caused by microbes results in Folliculitis, which causes hair loss and baldness. The active substances present in the oil exhibit antimicrobial properties that promote scalp health.
4. Bhringraj Oil Useful to Treat Dandruff Problem
Bhringraj oil is very effective in treating dandruff and helps in fighting the three types of dandruff– Vata Dominance, Pitta Dominance, and Kapha Dominance caused due to itchy scalp. Warm oil should be applied to the scalp 2-3 times a week for best results.
5. Bhringraj Oil Benefits for Hair Fall & Baldness
Bhringraj oil can help if you face hair loss even in your 20s and 30s. This ayurvedic treatment significantly reduces hair loss brought on by stress and cools the scalp (also reducing stress and anxiety). Also, the constituents of the oil prevent simple hair breakage as a natural treatment for hair loss.
How to Use Bhringraj Oil for Hair Growth at Home?
Bhringraj oil can benefit your hair if you use it regularly in your hair care routine.
1. Pure Bhringraj Oil Massage:
- Take some pure Bhringraj oil into your palm, rub it, and apply it to your scalp. IYou can also heat the oil a little and use the warm oil to massage your scalp.
- Using only your fingertips, massage the oil into your scalp.
- Don’t use your nails to rub your scalp as they might damage your hair follicles.
- Massage your scalp in a circular motion for a few minutes, and then let the oil sit for at least an hour. You can keep it as long as you want.
- Then shampoo your hair to deep cleanse your scalp. You might need to shampoo your hair twice to completely remove the traces of oil.
2. Bhringraj Hair Mask:
- You can also get the goodness of Bhringraj in the form of a hair mask.
- Add Bhringraj powder to a carrier oil such as coconut oil, water, and yogurt.
- Mix the ingredients properly. Make sure it's not too runny and can be easily applied to your hair.
- Then apply the hair mask to dry hair and let it sit for around 30 minutes to an hour.
- Finally, rinse off your hair with water and a mild shampoo.
Which Pure Bhringraj Oil is Best For Hair Growth?
While there are many products on the market, you don't want another chemical-rich product to harm your hair more than the good it does.
Therefore, if you are looking for an organic and pure product, then Life & Pursuit’s Organic Bhringraj Oil can be your best option. Here’s why:
Power packed with ayurvedic oils and herbs that provide powerful hair growth benefits.
- Nourishes the scalp and roots of the hair.
- Conditions hair and improves luster.
- Strengthens hair roots and reduces hair fall when used regularly.
- Soothes dry scalp and reduces dandruff.
- Free from any mineral oils, fragrances, parabens, or harmful chemicals.
- Ideal for men, women, and children.
So, grab your organic pure Bhringraj oil and bestow all the care and nutrients your hair deserves.
Just make sure to be regular with it. You won't see the benefits overnight, so be patient and consistent to attain a healthier scalp and gorgeous hair.